Prepare this simple and delicious dish and your guests will fall in love with it.
Ingredients (4 people)
· 1.3 lb of wild mushrooms
· 7 oz of spring garlic
· 2.5 oz of Jamón Ibérico de Bellota “Pata Negra”
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Sea Salt
How to prepare:
- Cut the spring garlic into small pieces.
- Sautee the spring garlic in a heated pan with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- When it’s golden brown add the wild mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Once cooked, turn the heat off, season with salt and pepper, and plate.
- Finally put some amazing Jamón Pata Negra on top and prepare to enjoy.
(Optional): You can also add 3 eggs to the pan just before turning the heat off.
And don’t forget to visit us at Ibérico Club to get the finest ham in the world and other artisanal delicacies imported from Spain.